Here is where I left off the last time I worked on my Holiday Kitty ornament designed by Val's Stitching Stuff. I only have the neck area, background and square border left to stitch. I am hoping to finish it up this week. I really need to pull all the ornaments out that I have stitched this year and get them finished off so they will be ready to hang on the tree in a few weeks. Hard to believe it is almost that time again.
I went to vote tonight just before supper time, I was surprised to walk right in, get my ballot and head right into a booth without waiting. It was short and simple as I had already decided who I was going to vote for in each contest on the ballot as well as all of the questions on the referendum ballot. I was thinking today that the next election will be a milestone in our household, my son Tyler will be able to vote for the first time....I am really starting to feel old....
Until Next Time,
Kim
I went to vote tonight just before supper time, I was surprised to walk right in, get my ballot and head right into a booth without waiting. It was short and simple as I had already decided who I was going to vote for in each contest on the ballot as well as all of the questions on the referendum ballot. I was thinking today that the next election will be a milestone in our household, my son Tyler will be able to vote for the first time....I am really starting to feel old....
Until Next Time,
Kim

2 comments:
What a cute kitty ornament! Love it!
I didn't have to wait in line to vote either:)
Cute kitty!
Post a Comment