I woke up to snow this morning, it is still snowing lightly and the snow is sticking to the grass. The picture above looks just like what my kitties are doing right now, they are watching the snow and their tails are twitching. They are pretty much indoor cats bu they do have harnesses and we hook them outside. They don't seem to mind being tied out but seeing the snow today, I am sure they knoe it will be a long time before they will get outside to play in the grass and warm sunshine again.
The long awaited movie Twilight started a couple of days ago,I am anxious to go see it but we are pretty busy today going to visit some friends whose two sons are having a birthday party, doing some errands on the way there and I hope to beable to squeeze in sometime to stop and get a haircut. I am going to go tomorrow afternoon, I know I can convince Tyler to go as he knows there will be popcorn :) but not sure about Ed as he likes to watch football on Sunday.
I haven't done much stitching the past week, I am still trying to finish the kitty up and only have the yellow background to do but life has been busy and my stitching time has been nil. We only have two days of school next week and then we are off for Thanksgiving. Five days off will be nice.
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment