Well, I am happy dancing today! Ed and I went out and finished up all of Tyler's Christmas shopping today....Just have to do the stocking stuffers and wrap, it is such a great feeling :) I have never had so much shopping done so early before. I guess working those extra hours since September has really paid off. I still have Ed to finish up, two gifts for a family party, gifts for our parents and we will be donating a gift or money to the Toys for Teens Program, to help brighten a teenagers Christmas morning.
We got a couple of inches of snow yesterday, basically just enough to make a mess and cause fender benders. I must say it does look pretty and from the looks of the stores today, it has made people realize that Christmas Eve is just a month from tomorrow.
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment