I feel like I have lost a good friend...I had to take my laptop to the repair shop yesterday and leave it. Been having some problems and I think it may be a virus but not 100% sure so off to the computer repair shop I go. They said the file names giving me the problems (ccc.exe and mom.exe) are most likely a virus, how they got thru Norton and Spy Sweeper I have no idea but there they are. I hope to hear back from them later today or tomorrow. I never realised just how much I use the computer until I don't have it but I bet I wil get a lot of other things done :)
I am posting this message from Dh's laptop but since his laptop is for work and it belongs to the company, I won't be using it much. Hoping to be back soon.
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

2 comments:
Sorry for your puter troubles! Hope everything gets resolved soon!
Computers can be a blessing and a pain! and we depend on ours so much! I hope they can get everything back to where it's supposed to me again...soon:)
Post a Comment