Saturday, December 6, 2008

Back Again...

I am back! I got a call from the computer shop yesterday and was told my laptop was ready to be picked up. It appears that the files that could have been viruses turned out to be files that were needed for my graphics card. They did a few updates and did a defrag and all is well :)

I had to take Tyler back for another round of x-rays on his finger yesterday and his finger appears to be healing well now and it shows new growth. He can leave the splint off now but still has to wear it during gym for another eight weeks to make sure he doesn't re injure it. He was very glad to be splintless and not have to wear a rubber glove to take a shower. Hopefully, when he goes back to the doctor the end of January he will be completely cleared.

I did finish up the stitching on the Holiday Kitty and will post a photo tomorrow. I am now working on a penguin ornament from one of Lizzie Kates Tiny Tidings pattern and I hope to get it finished soon so I can tuck it in with my God Mothers Christmas card.

I think tomorrow will be a good day to stay home and stitch as they are calling for snow most of the day. We are supposed to get some more snow the middle of the week so it looks like we will have good potential for a white Christmas this year.

Until Next Time,
Kim

1 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Great news to hear regarding your computer and Tyler's finger!!