Friday, January 2, 2009

Last Finish of 2008...


This is the penguin ornament I made and tucked it with my Godmother's Christmas Gift. It was one of the charts in the Tiny Tidings XII series designed by Lizzie Kate. I altered the chart a bit, I omitted the stitched shovel part and added the candy cane instead. After the stitching was complete, I put sticky back felt on the back and cut around the penguin leaving a one square border all the way around. I was pretty happy with the finished product.
Without pulling out my notebook, I am not sure exactly just how many finishes I had for 2008, but I feel like I have stitched more last year than the year before. I hope to have even more finishes for 2009.
Until Next Time,
Kim

2 comments:

staci said...

Adorable penguin!!! Happy New Year!

Cindy F. said...

Ahhh,,,too cute! Good job!