Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cross Stitch Finishes 2008...

Well, I pulled out my notebook and here is the list of cross stitch finishes I completed in 2008...Sadly most of them are still awaiting final finishing, which by the way is another one of my goals for 2009.


Cross Stitch Finishes 2008

1. Snowman Ornament (members only design) by Sanman Originals


2. Flakes of Snow (members only design) by Sanman Originals

3.Autumn Leaves by Prairie Schooler

4. Stitching is a Blessing by Imaginating

5. Let it Snow (members only design) by Sanman Originals

6. Snow Cream (members only design) by Sanman Originals

7. Flakey (members only design) by Sanman Originals

8. Snowman Ornament (members only design) by Sanman Originals

9. Manger Scene by Prairie Schooler

10. Chilly Snowman by Stitchy Kitty

11. Willy Snowman by Stitchy Kitty

12. Home of a Needleworker by Little House Needleworks

13. Herb Garden by Little House Needleworks

14. Milly Snowman by Stitchy Kitty

15. Ladybugs and Bumblebees by Country Cottage Needleworks

16. Bless Our Home by country Cottage Needleworks

17. Heart of America by Little House Needleworks

18. Snowman by Mount Forest Frameworks

19. Winter Whites by Little House Needleworks

20. Happiest of Holidays by Sue Hillis

21. Button Up by Prairie Schooler

22. A Snowy Night by Prairie Schooler

23. Acorns and Owls by Blue Ribbon Designs

24. Pumpcats by Sanman Originals

25. 1993 Santa by Prairie Schooler

26. Holiday Kitty by Val's Stuff

27. Penguin Ornament by Lizzie Kate

Photos of all these finishes were posted in the past year in my blog. I was going to include a slidehow but I cant' figure out how to make a slideshow from my picassa album. If I ever figure it out, I will update this post.

Until Next Time,
Kim

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! What a list of finsihes you have. I'll have to compile a list like that. Thanks for shareing.

Suburban Stitcher said...

Congratulations on some wonderful finishes! Hope 2009 is as fruitful for you!

Cindy F. said...

You had a great stitchy 2008!
Can't wait to see your 2009!

kimstitch3 said...

good job, I will have to work really really hard in 2009 to top your 2008 finishes. Way to go. Take care and keep up that stitching, your stuff is beautiful.Kimberly