I have been working on these two small pieces for a since last weekend, I thougtht I would have them done by now but I have been kind of distracted playing video games and I just discovered the TV Series Friday Night Lights. I have been watching the old shows on Netflix trying to get caught up to date. I can usually watch TV and stitch without any problems but i am watching these instantly via my computer and the picture isn't the best if I use the full screen feature, so I am watching them on the smaller screen and it is not easy to stitch while doing that.
Here are the two pieces I am working on now. First is Heart and Home Sampler by Little House Needleworks. I am stitching it over 2 on a scrap piece of material I had in my stash. I think it is 32 count by not positive. As you can see in the picture, I messed up counting somewhere and it is not centered but I think I still have enough on the side to frame or make it into a small hanging.
Little House Needleworks
Off White Fabric with DMC threads
The other small piece I am working on is called O Holy Night and was a members only design from Sanman Originals. I am stitching this one on white 25 ct lugana over one. I love this one it is so cute! It is small enough to finish off into an ornament.
O Holy Night
Sanman Originals
25 ct Lugana with DMC Threads
The weather here has been very cold the past few days and tomorrow into Thursday we have a big snow storm coming our way...8-14 inches of snow expected in my area. I am not a winter person and am kind of hoping for a snow day so I won't have to go out first thing in the morning.
Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:
Hi Kim!
Your WIP's look great. I'm looking forward to seeing your next progress pictures. Keep warm and stay safe during your snowstorm.
Both projects are wonderful! Can't wait to see the finishes:)
Kim, your wips are so pretty! Good job girl!
Stay safe and warm:)
Post a Comment