Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cookies & Milk For Santa Finished...

I finished the stitching on Cookies and Milk for Santa Thursday night while watching TV . I stitched it on 28 ct mushroom over 2 with the DMC threads it called for. It felt good to finish this one a bit faster than the last one.

I know I said after Cookies & Milk was finished, I was going to move on to something else besides Christmas. However, last night when I was cleaning up some files on my computer, I found a Sanman Originals Christmas chart I had completely forgotten about. So first thing this morning, I kitted it up and am planning to get started on it today. I also kitted up the three LHN charts I received in my last order. I think my mojo has returned home and it couldn't have picked a better time, Ed and Tyler are planning to do a lot of snowmobiling this weekend so that means I will have lots of time alone to do things I like without feeling guilty.

I found this cute free pattern last night on the Wichelt website and thought you might like it as well. It is a pattern of those cute snowmen designed by CM Designs. Enjoy! http://www.wichelt.com/freegraphs/freegraph.html

Until Next Time,
Kim

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You did a great job on Cookies & Milk. Can't wait to see your progress pics of the things you kitted up. Glad to hear your slump is over. Have a great weekend.

Suburban Stitcher said...

Cute finish!

kimstitch3 said...

HOw cute, I love little finishes, seems all I ever finish are small.lol I start these enormous projects and then I burn out on them. Take care, keep up the good stitching hon,Kimberly

Connie B said...

Nice job!!