Friday, February 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Update

I stitched a little on Pumpkin Patch by Prairie Schooler yesterday. I am stitching this one over one on 28 ct lambswool with DMC threads. I am really liking it so far.A week or so ago, I made a trip to Stitcher's Corner and picked a bunch of overdyed threads I needed for projects waiting in the wings. Well, last evening I pulled the charts and all the threads out and put each project into its on ziploc bag. Now, I only have to add the fabrics and they will be ready to pull out and work on as I choose. I know some people don't like to kit things up in advance but for me, it works great. I think ot it kinda like a wip list without the paper :)

Tyler's egg baby has now made it thru two days of school and is still intact, two days down and five to go...

Until Next Time,
Kim

2 comments:

kimstitch3 said...

HI Kim, I too love to get all my threads and stuff set up for the future projects. i do this sometimes when my eyes are too tired to stitch, but I want to play in my stash. Kitting up a project to work on is half the fun right. Take care, I'm planning on stitching alot today, it is a rather rainy dreary day here in TN. Love from another Kim

LoriRay said...

Great progress -- I really like that. :)

Congrats on the grand-egg. (LOL) Let us know how it survives the week. (hahahaha)