Sunday, February 15, 2009

Two Finishes...

Well, I haven't posted in a while but I have been stitching so I guess that is a good thing. I managed to finish up the two pieces I was working on in my last post. Sorry about the wrinkles, I haven't ironed them yet. The first one I want to finish off into an ornament and I am not sure about the second one yet, maybe I will try making one of those pin keeps.

O Holy Night
By Sanman Originals
Newsletter Gift Chart
25 ct lugana over 1
DMC Threads
Heart and Home Sampler
By Little House Needleworks
32 ct off white evenweave stitched over 2
DMC Threads
I have been working on some other projects as well and will get some photos of them posted this week.


Yesterday for Valentines Day, Ed, Tyler and I all went out to lunch at a local restaurant did a little shopping and then we went to the movies to see Mall Cop. It was a pretty good movie and it was nice to just get out and spend the day together.


February vacation is this week and we are all off from school and work. I couldn't believe how fast it got here, it seems like we just went back from Christmas vacation. Not a lot of plans this week, Ed and Tyler are planning to go away snowmobiling for a few days and my Mom is coming tomorrow to stay until next Saturday.


I am hoping to get to Stitchers Corner this week to pick up some threads I am needing and am hoping some of the new charts from the Nashville Market will be in but if they aren't, I am sure I will finds something that I just have to have :)


Until Next Time,
Kim

2 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

Two cute finishes! Great job!

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on 2 adorable finishes!!