Yippe, vacation has been extended by one day. We had a snow storm last night into today and as of now we have at least a foot of new snow on the ground and it is still snowing. The wind is blowing pretty hard as well. It looks like a great day to stay inside, watch some episodes of Friday Night Lights and get a start on Peppermint Twist. It sure feels nice to have an extra day off but I know it won't feel so nice come June when the weather is beautiful and we have to make up that one extra day but for today, I am loving it.
Istitched up Peep by Prairie Schooler, it was a really quick stitch and I think I may make a couple more and use them to decorate a couple of handmade Easter cards this year. I stitched it on 28 ct lambswool over 2 using DMC threads. It is funny how over time, our tastes change. I know when I first started stitching back in the 1980's, I hated the look of Prairie Schooler and now they are one of my favorite designers. If only I had purchased some of those charts before they went out of print...
Until Next Time,
Kim
Istitched up Peep by Prairie Schooler, it was a really quick stitch and I think I may make a couple more and use them to decorate a couple of handmade Easter cards this year. I stitched it on 28 ct lambswool over 2 using DMC threads. It is funny how over time, our tastes change. I know when I first started stitching back in the 1980's, I hated the look of Prairie Schooler and now they are one of my favorite designers. If only I had purchased some of those charts before they went out of print...
Until Next Time,
Kim

2 comments:
I've never seen this one before!
It's too cute!!
Adorable! I think I have that somewhere...
I LOVE your knotwork! Just several days ago, I bought my first miniature knotted rug kit - it's "Welcome Snow" by Teresa Layman. Can't wait to get started! I will definitely be watching your progress. :)))
Post a Comment