Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Traveling Stitcher Update...



I worked on Traveling Stitcher over the weekend and actually made quite a bit of progress. I really love the colors in this one, especially the ladybug color. I just noticed the black mark on the right side of the fabric and went back to check and it is just a bit of "kitty fiber" :)

Hope to do some stitching later today but I need to get a few more things ready for the camper today and get some grocceries so I can drop them off tomorrow on the way to Tyler's baseball game. I am so ready for the weekend and hoping for nice sunny weather.

The Coyotes won their baseball game yesterday and it was one of the best games of the season. They are now 4-2 and have won more games this year then they have in the past two years combined...

Until Next Time,

Kim

1 comments:

LoriRay said...

Woo hoo for the baseball win! :)

Your stitched piece is very pretty. I don't recall liking it as much as I do since seeing your picture of it. Gee, thanks. LOL