Thursday, June 11, 2009

Have You Seen This?


I was browsing some cross stitch websites earlier tonight and found this new thread pack from Country Cottage Needleworks and Crescent Colours. I think it is so cute! Although I don't usually purchase many thread packs, I would really like to do these. I can vision them done separately and hanging on the Christmas tree....

The school year is winding down and Monday is the last day of school for Tyler. He will have his 8th grade promotion on Monday Evening and then he is out for the summer. I can't believe he heads to high school in September... I am hoping to finish packing things up, clean the kitchen and finish up my paperwork on Monday so I can be done for the summer too :)

I am getting closer on Peppermint Twist and have decided to leave the bottom blocks off, I don't really care for the owls on the wreath and the house and tree block. I will post a wip photo tomorrow.

Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:

TammyK said...

I haven't seen that design but it is cute & would look great sewn separately & used as ornaments :o) I have a Tyler too, one & only child. He took his senior pics today. Where doe the time go??

LoriRay said...

I like your idea of making those patterns into ornaments. How creative!

Oh...my...gosh! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your traveling stitcher and needlebook!!! I can't wait to see how you finish it! You're making me itch to start mine...

Cindy F. said...

Adorable design and you have a gret idea how to work it!
Congrats to Tyler:)