Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Couple Of Finishes...

I was able to get quite a bit of stitching time in over the long weekend. I was able to finish up the stitching on Garden Girl. I really enjoyed stitching this one, the colors are so pretty and I had a hard time putting it down.


Garden Girl
Country Cottage Needleworks
28 Ct Lambswool
DMC & Crescent Colour Threads




I also stitched up this primitive Santa ornament from Prairie Schooler. It was a quick stitch and
it will be finished off into an ornament for my tree.

Santa Ornament
Prairie Schooler
18 ct White Aida
DMC Threads


I received this chart in the mail last week from a stitching friend who had it for sale. I have been wanting to stitch this for a long time and it will be the next new thing I start. I love chickadees and this will be a great addition to my Christmas decorations.


Until Next Time,
Kim



7 comments:

riona said...

Beautiful pieces ... and that plump little chickadee is adorable ... I'll bet your fingers are just itching to start stitching.

TammyK said...

Great new finishes. Don't ya just love those Valerie Pfieffer designs??

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on your adorable CCN finish! Love the colors!!

Cute Santa stitch:)

LOVE the "Chickadees" design!

kimstitch3 said...

I love your garden girl sampler. I'm a sucker for LHN and CCN charts.lol. congrats on your finishes

Carol said...

I love the colors in the CCN piece, Kim! I just stitched the Christmas Chick in February for my "ornament a week challenge." I love those little birds... Great stitching!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Gorgeous...anywho who has the patience for that is amazing in my book. I think my crafting ADD doesn't allow me to sit for that long ;-)

Angela said...

Congrats on your finishes :) I love your Peppermint Twist finish too!