
Wow! can't believe it was time to turn the calendar ahead a page again and it just doesn't seem possible today is November 1st. I am not sure what happened to September and October...they passed by in the blink of an eye.
Fall has been extremely busy for me and I haven't had alot of time to do much of anything. I have been working extra hours at work, keeping up with Tyler's football schedule and just trying to keep up with things in everyday life.
I feel kind of sad I have neglected my blog for the past two months, every now and then I enjoy taking a peek back and reading some of my earlier posts and reliving those moments again.
Thankfully, life is returning to "normal" this week or as close to "normal" as it ever was and I should beable to find some ME time again :)
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

4 comments:
I agree that the days are whizzing by at an alarming rate. As an educator, I live by the school year ... which as I get older, appears to progress more rapidly. 1st quarter exams and progress reports are the order of the week and the long Christmas vacation is just around the corner. And it seems we only started yesterday!!!!
Happy November, Kim! I agree...this fall has just whizzed by. I hope you get some more stitching time in now that the days are cooler and you're inside more. Glad to see your new post!
It is hard to believe that here we are starting another month. They say the older you get the faster time flies--I believe it! I love this of the year.
Hello! At least it was only two months since you updated your blog, it's been since Sept 2008! I purchased a new computer so hopefully I will be able to post at least weekly!
Bummer we weren't able to get together this summer, but we'll have to try again!
Cindy
Post a Comment