Thursday, August 27, 2009

Always & Forever...








Here is my completed Always & Forever project. After looking at it for a few days, I decided to leave off our initials and the year we were married as my initials took up alot more space than Ed's and I think it would have looked unbalanced so I omitted them. Also, I am not a big fan of projects with initials and dates as I tend to think that they always look outdated hanging on my walls. Of course, this is only my opinion and I know lots of people like to initial and date everything they do so it is recorded but its just not my style. I stitched this one on 32 ct Lambwool over 2 using Caron's Wildflowers thread. This is the first monochrome piece I have done and I love it. I really enjoyed the Wildflowers threads as well and I know I will be doing more of these designs in the future.

Been at work some this week getting my kitchen ready for school starting next week, it feels good to be getting back into the routine BUT later today I will be taking a huge step outside my comfort zone...I have a job interview at one of the local colleges that was advertising for help in their dining services. Although I feel I am very qualified for the job I am still very nervous and it has been 9 years since I have had a job interview. The job is full time with benefits and although it will be a huge adjustment for our family, (only work part time now while Tyler is in school) I think it would be a good thing.

Until Next Time,
Kim

1 comments:

TammyK said...

Always & Forever is lovely Kim :o) Wishing you luck with the job interview!