Last Saturday, I discovered I had the whole day to myself to do whatever I wanted so I got myself ready and jumped in the car and took a ride to Stitcher's Corner and treated myself to some new stash. I haven't been there in about a year and it was nice to get back for a visit and see all the new things in person. I splurged and got some new things I have been wanting. I was quite excited to find these charts by Sindy's Stitchables in the Sale Bin...I have had these charts on my wish list for a long time, I couldn't believe I had finally found them and they were $1 each!
These are the other charts I purchased that day as well. Sorry, the picture has such a glare but it was the best one I took, here's what I got...Autumn Leaves and Sunflower Seeds by Blue Ribbon Designs, A Quaker Study by Carriage House Samplings, Christmas Eve by Prairie Schooler, Pumpkin Blossom Needle Case by Blackbird Designs, Santa Arrives Tonight and Snow Much Joy by Homesoun Elegance, Snowmen Candle Mats by Prairie Grove Peddler, Fresh Watermelon by LHN and Tis Halloween and October Harvest by Blackbird Designs. I had a great day and it sure helped to push the winter blahs away for a bit.
I have been on vacation all week and have enjoyed the time off. My Mom came down to visit for a few days and we had fun shopping and catching up. The weather has been nice so far this winter and we have very little snow left, it seems that Ol' Man winter decided to go a bit further south this year and not come as far North as Maine. I am liking it but Ed and Tyler are bummed as they like snow and love to snowmobile so they have had to travel north every weekend in order to have enough snow to ride. I know we are not out of the woods yet as far as winter goes but the days are getting longer, the sun is getting warmer and Spring is getting closer everyday.
I started this one last night while watching the Olympics, it is very bright colors and will go fast since I am stitching it on Aida. I think I am going to do this one and the Flower one on the bottom and finish them off for my neice to hang in her bedroom. I just love the colors and it is nice to stitch girly things for a change :)
7 years ago

2 comments:
Fabulous stash haul! Happy Stitching!
Wow! You sure got some great charts, Kim. I'm sure you'll have fun with them.
Yes, I think we got your portion of snow this winter--currently have 40" on the ground...just unbelievable, but great for the winter sports enthusiasts!
Post a Comment