Friday, February 19, 2010










I made quite a bit of progress on my Girls Only
piece last night while watching the Olympics. I
would have had quite a bit more done but I mixed up a couple of symbols so I had to rip some out and restitch it with the right color. The colors in the photo look alot lighter then they really are. One of the things that drew me to this pattern was the brightness of the colors. I have enjoyed stitching on this one and should beable to finish it up in the next couple of days. This will be my first finish of 2010....I am way behind this year with my stitching.

Some of you know that my brother had a kidney transplant last March. He was fortunate to find his own donor and only had to do dialysis for six weeks before his transplant. He told me today that the other two patients that sat beside him during dialysis have both passed away without ever getting their transplant. Hearing that news from him really made me stop and think, it put lots of things into perspective. I am so thankful that a special someone stepped forward and could give my brother back his life, she is a very special person who I will forever be greatful for and she will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank-you Em, you truly are an angel sent from above.

Until Next Time,
Kim

1 comments:

Lainey said...

Your wip is really cute, just love the bright colours.