I haven't had much desire to stitch for almost a year now and have been trying to get my stitching mojo back. A few weeks ago, I finally decided to put this Prairie Schooler piece on the back burner and move on to something else for a bit. For some reason I have had to frog alot on this piece and I think it was just getting the best of me. This is my progress when I put it away.
I am stitching it over one on 28 ct lambswool with DMC threads. There isn't alot more to do and I probably should keep working on it but at this point I am tired of looking at it and have no desire to work on it. I am going to put it away for a while and hopefully finish it sometime in 2011.
I finished up stitching Boo Kitty by Brittercup. The design was in one of the JCS Halloween magazines and was fun to do. It is just so cute!
I stitched this one on 28ct lambswool over one with DMC threads. Since I stitched this over one it is quite a bit smaller so I am going to have to find a tiny spider button as the one the pattern called for is too big now.
I have a couple of other small finishes to post later and am currently working on some knitted dishcloth sets for a Christmas. It sure feels good to "want" to stitch again and I hope my mojo continues to grow because I sure have missed it.
Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:
Oh! I just LOVE the Prairie Schooler design!
Love your stitching :)
Raggedystitches,
Louise
Glad to see that you're enjoying stitching again, Kim--you know how much I love seeing your "over one" pieces...
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I stitched the exact same Prairie Schooler earlier this year and had to frog it quite a bit also, but once finished it looked great.
I love the over 1 :)
Post a Comment