I know Thanksgiving is tomorrow and Halloween is long gone but I recently finished up the stitching on these two small pieces and wanted to share them. Although I didn't get them finished until after Halloween, I will at least have some new pieces to display next year. I am still stitching every day, some days more then others but at least I feel like I am moving in the right direction.
First up is Sanman Originals Halloween Quaker. This chart was a gift chart to members of the Sanman Message Board during their Halloween Stitch A Long. It was a fun stitch and I really enjoyed working on it. This is one of the designs that started me back stitching again. I stitched it on 18ct antique white aida with DMC threads. If I ever stitch it again, I think I would change the letters spelling Halloween to purple, just to add another color and to make the letters pop a bit.
I am currently working on a small Christmas Ornament from one of the JCS preview magazines. i only had to work Monday and Tuesday this week, so I hope to find some extra time to stitch and hopefully, I will have another finish to show soon :)
Intil Next Time,
Kim

4 comments:
Hi!
Your blog is simply adorable! Your stitching is beautiful!
Cheers
Dora - Brazil
Love the finishes, and don't worry I only posted a halloween finish earlier in the week LOL
Great finishes! I love the owl one!
Very nice Kim, I especially like the San Man one. Now that I can see to stitch again I am on a roll!! Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment