Friday, June 24, 2011

Christmas Ornaments...

Just a couple of Christmas ornament pieces to share today. I didn't get any stitching done today, I had to attend a Serve Safe class. I am feeling pretty stiff tonight, its been a long time since I have sat at one of those chairs with the desk part connected for a whole day and my body isn't quite as the same size it was 25 years ago either...

I completed the stitching on these two pieces during the time I wasn't blogging. I hope to get these and some other ornaments finished off sometime this fall.


Quaker Snowman


Designed by: Midnight Stitching
18 ct aida with DMC threads


Season of Love

Designed by: Country Cottage Needleworks
28 ct evenweave over one with DMC threads





Until Next Time,

Kim

3 comments:

staci said...

Congrats on the cute finishes!

Carol said...

Those are just darling, Kim!! I especially love the over one gingerbread couple :)

Unknown said...

This way my partner Wesley Virgin's report launches in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same SECRETS many famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because the majority of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

Maybe that thought has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while driving an unlicensed, garbage bucket of a vehicle with a suspended driver's license and with $3 in his bank account.

"I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

You took part in those thoughts, right?

Your success story is waiting to be written. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!