Thursday, June 23, 2011

Catching Up...

Summer vacation is finally here...One of my goals for vacation is to get my blog updated and get back to blogging on a regular basis. Not only have I missed not blogging but I have missed visiting other Stitcher's blogs and seeing all the beautiful projects being worked on. Although I have not posted, I have been doing some stitching so I think that's a good sign. Here are some small Valentine pieces I have completed since my last post.


Love

Designed by: The Stitcherhood

18 ct aida with DMC threads



Valentine

Designed By: Primitive Bettys

18 ct aida with DMC threads



Stitched With Love (Mini Heart)

Designed By Plum Pudding Needleart

18 ct aida with DMC threads



Stitched With Love (Sampler)

Designed by Plum Pudding Needleart

25 ct over 1 with DMC threads



I have pulled out my wip of A Treasured Time to work on and although I love the piece, I feel a bit overwhelmed when I work on it. I have done large projects before with lots of color changes with no problems but this one with the colored chart and all the blended colors is really challanging me. I figure if I can just work an hour or so a day on it and it really starts to look like something it may get a bit easier. I can only hope...right?


Until Next Time,

Kim

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Welcome back Kim...I check your Blog once a week just to see if you are posting again. Love your Valentine finishes.

Nikki