Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Friday & A Finish


I meant to post this finish yesterday and I forgot. I finished this Snowman a couple of weeks ago and noticed I had forgotten to post him in my blog. He is designed by Sanman Originals and was offered during the 12 Days of Christmas. I stitched him on 28 ct opalescent fabric with DMC. I still have not decided how I am going to finish these off.
Today is a beautiful Spring like day. The temperatures are in the 40's the sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky. There is a whole lot of melting going on. It is supposed to be nasty weather again over the weekend so I plan to stay inside and hope to finish the Prairie Schooler Manger scene. I hope you have a great weekend.
Until Next Time,
Kim

1 comments:

patternnuts said...

A darling finish! Well done!!!!! (I just love snowmen!)