Thursday, March 6, 2008

Prairie Schooler WIP

Life has been pretty busy for me lately and I have been taking what free time I have and been spending it stitching. It is amazing just how much more stitchng I can get done if I limited my computer time :)

This is what I have been working on recently. It is the Manger Scene from the Christmas Traditions leaflet by Prairie Schooler. I am doing it over one on 28 ct. lambswool. I have really enjoyed stitching this one and had intended to give it away as a Christmas gift but part way thru stitching it, I decided it will hang on my wall instead. I love the colors in it and this is one of my favorite Prairie Schoolers. It will be just a bit bigger than a dollar bill when I am finished. When I take a photo of the finish, I will put a dollar beside it to give you a better idea of the finished size.
Until Next Time,
Kim

0 comments: