I was able to finish this up Sunday evening just before heading to bed. It is called Manger Scene from Prairie Schooler's Christmas Traditions leaflet. I stitched it over one on 28 ct lambswool even weave using DMC. I put the dollar bill in the photo so you can get a better idea of the finished size. I just love this one and will be off hunting for a frame soon. I was planning to give this as a gift for Christmas but have decided to keep it for myself. I know I could just stitch another one but there are so many things I want to stitch that I hate to waste the time stitching something twice.
I am currrently stitching on the Snowman Trio charts by Stitchy Kitty, I am doing them on 18 ct using the conversions it gives for DMC threads. The colors are bright and they are stitching up quick. I will post them later this week.
Until Next Time,


2 comments:
That piece turned out nice. Thank you for the nice comment to my blog. I just saw your blog for first time and enjoyed it.
WOW! That is awesome. Would have never guess it was that small. Great finish! And thanks for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment