Here is my progress on Bless Our Home by Country Cottage Needleworks. I am stitching it over 1 on 28 ct New Kakhi evenweave, with the colors it calls for. I have ordered and used this fabric before but for some reason this time, the x's look smaller than they usually do on 28 ct, the fabric seems to be more flimsy than usual and I have to really concentrate when stitching to make sure it stays even. Unfortunately, when I ordered this fabric I ordered a large piece so I could use it for several projects. I have a larger piece all cut for Heart of America by Little House Needleworks but I am going to stitch that one over 2 so I hope it will be much better.
The baseball team didn't do so well yesterday. They lost 15-2. Tyler had two really good hits that went deep in to the outfield but unfortunately the other team out played them and won. Next week will be a busy week for them with 3 games scheduled and 2 of them being away games.
Not much planned for the weekend, going to go shopping tomorrow and get the rest of the items we need for the camper. It sure will be nice next Friday, when we finally get to use the new camper that we purchased just prior to Labor Day last year and have yet to use. I keep thinking that next week at this time I will be relaxing beside a campfire visiting with friends, wnjoying a long weekend. I hope to find lots of time to stitch as well.
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

2 comments:
Oh, how frustrating about the fabric! I hate it when that happens. *grrrrrrr*
At least you get to use your new camper soon. Woo hoo! :)))
Kim! Thanks so much for sending me the Ladybugs & Bumblebees chart. It's next on my to do list. Do you want me to return it to you when I'm finished with it? Your finish Ladybugs & Bumblebees looks awesome. And I LOVE your new project too, why not just send me all your chart stash! LOL
Good luck with the upcoming ball games.
Post a Comment