Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Heart Of America Update...


I worked last night and this morning on Heart of America, trying to complete the border boxes so I could figure out if the chart was wrong or not. Apparently, the chart is correct and it was done this was so everything would line up correctly on the right side edge. Below is a close up of what I was talking about in my last post.

This is the bottom block and part of the block right above it. If you compare the first and second star you will notice that the first star sits one square closer to the border than the second one. All the stars in the pattern sit only one sqaure from the border except for the two on the right side of the bottom block. Apparently, it is not a mistake as mine does look exactly like the cover model on the pattern. I am off to a double header baseball game in a few minutes but I think I may take this with me and work on it a bit more before the game starts. I sure have a hard time putting this one down.

Until Next Time,
Kim

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Ohhhh, now I see what you meant. I better make myself a note to watch that when I get to that point. I'm glad I checked back with your BLOG. THanks Kim....it is looking GREAT !!

Nikki

Unknown said...

It's looking great Kim. And it might be done in time for the 4th of July hoilday!