I finished Bless Our Home by Country Cottage Needleworks last week and finally found a few spare moments to scan it and get it posted. I really enjoyed watching this one come to life and am extremely happy with the finish. I stitched it on 28 ct New Khaki lugana over one with the DMC and Crescent Colours it called for. When using overdyed threads I perfer to stitch like you normally do with DMC and I do not complete each stitch as I go, I like the softer more muddled look rather than the more noticeable color change.
I am working on Heart of America by Little House Needleworks now and I have the block on the top left almost done. I am stitching that one over 2 and it is quite a large piece when finished, I thought it would be much smaller.
We did go camping over Memorial Day weekend and had a lot of fun. The weather was pretty good and it was nice to be back, see everyone and get caught up. It is amazing how much all of the kids had grown over the winter.
Tyler is still playing baseball for the middle school and has a few more games left. Junior League started last week so he is now practicing and playing for two baseball teams. Junior League ends the end of June and then we will be free until he goes to baseball camp in August. He recently recieved progress reports and still remains on highest honors. We are so proud of his accomplishments and you would not believe how much French and Social Studies I have learned this year just from helping him study :)
Until Next Time,
Kim
I am working on Heart of America by Little House Needleworks now and I have the block on the top left almost done. I am stitching that one over 2 and it is quite a large piece when finished, I thought it would be much smaller.
We did go camping over Memorial Day weekend and had a lot of fun. The weather was pretty good and it was nice to be back, see everyone and get caught up. It is amazing how much all of the kids had grown over the winter.
Tyler is still playing baseball for the middle school and has a few more games left. Junior League started last week so he is now practicing and playing for two baseball teams. Junior League ends the end of June and then we will be free until he goes to baseball camp in August. He recently recieved progress reports and still remains on highest honors. We are so proud of his accomplishments and you would not believe how much French and Social Studies I have learned this year just from helping him study :)
Until Next Time,
Kim

1 comments:
Very pretty finish ;)
Post a Comment