Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Little House Needleworks...





Becca~I think your wish list is about to grow again :)





I Just saw these two new patterns posted on the Little House Needleworks website. They have been sent to the distributor and will be available in June.

The first one is Little House Neighborhood and is a definite must have for me. I just have to do this one as soon as it is available. It also uses only DMC threads which is a big plus for me.


The second one is Yesteryear and it sure brings back some memories...This pattern also uses only DMC threads :)


I am still working on Heart of America and have quite a bit more done since the last time I posted my progress. I am going to work on it a bit more tonight and in the morning. When I get home tomorrow I will take a new picture of it and get it posted so you can see my progress.



Until Next Time,
Kim

2 comments:

Barb said...

Becca's Wish list? My wish list just grew. I love that Yesteryear piece. I'd add the Double Flip It too but I already have them on my list. Thanks for enabling!

Unknown said...

And Grow it did. LOL I love them both. Little house needlwork charts are great. Thanks for the enabling.