Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thanks For The Laughs....



I was listening to the news and was sad to hear that comedian George Carlin had passed away Sunday Night of heart failure. It made me pause and go back in time thinking about when my DH & I were younger, we used to listen to George Carlin quite alot. We were able to see him in concert one time and the show was hilarious...Ed bought a T-shirt at the show that said "Simon Says" on the front and "Go F**K Yourself" on the back. I will never forget the day he wore that shirt and wasn't thinking about what he had on and took his jacket off at the most inappropriate time. LOL! It also brought back to mind the list of "Seven Words You Can Never Say On Television, but that is another story.....

Thanks George for all the laughs and memories over the years, you were a great comedian and I bet they are laughing in Heaven tonight....

Until Next Time,
Kim

0 comments: