Friday, July 11, 2008

Almost Finished...

The stitching is now complete except for the snow on the bottom of the trees, I ran out of the oatmeal color thread and had to order some. My order was shipped a couple of days ago so it should be arriving anytime. I tried once again to use the Wisper thread it called for on the sheep and after stitching a bit, I took it out and stitched them with the oatmeal color instead. I know others have used Wisper thread and it looks great but I have never had good luck with it. When I stitch with it, it always seems to look like a big rats nest. LOL!

I was doing some browsing on line the other day and noticed that Needlecraft Corner is having a sale on Crescent Colours threads. They are on sale for $1.50 each until July 14. I think I will go thru my Little House and Country Cottage charts and get some threads ordered for a couple of them.

I have had a couple of comments and e-mails about the In Memoriam post to my blog on July 3, I just want to clarify that this In Memoriam was for my Father In Law and not my Father. The verse is one Ed and I had put in the local paper one year for his Father. My Father is alive and well, he will turn 76 next month. I am sorry for any confusion, it was not my intent.

Until Next Time,
Kim

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Kim...As ususal, your finish is BEAUTIFUL ! I love that LHN designs are fairly quick to stitch. You and I think alike....I ordered some Crescent Colors from Needlecraft Corner too!

Nikki

Unknown said...

omg that is so awesome. What a great finish. I've got to get some more of my LHN's stitched up.