I finished this little cutie up on June 30th. It is Snowman 2005 Ornament by Mount Forest Frameworks. I stitched it on 28 ct white opalescent fabric with DMC threads. The tree is supposed to have stars on it and I do have them I just need to find them...This is my 18th finish so far this year, I hope to have as many finishes in the last half of the year as I did the first half.
I am currently working on Winter Whites by Little House Needleworks. I am stitching it on 28 ct Summer Khaki using the threads it calls for. I had hoped to finish this one up today or tomorrow but I have run out of the oatmeal color thread so I will have to get it ordered today and hopefully I will get it by the weekend.
I plan to start Little House Needleworks Yesteryear today. I joined a LHN SAL on a message board and I think it will be fun to be stitching either the same or like designs with other stitchers.
All is going well on the homefront. My Mom had knee surgery last week and is doing great. Tyler is playing Junior League All Stars now and their season will end completely if they lose one more game. Other then that, we have been spending as much time as we can at the campground and just enjoying the summer.
Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:
Hi,
Your finish is too cute! I love the WIP you are working on! I can't wait to see it finished!
A snowman! Sheesh, yet another to add to the list of wants, hee hee hee.
Hey that snowman looks familiar...oh yeah, I stitched him 7-8 times last year! LOL!
You are moving right along on your finishes - 18 - WOW!
And nice tribute to dad!
Cindy/Maine
Post a Comment