Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yesteryear...

I haven't had a lot of stitching time in the past week but I have been putting in a few when I can. I have been working on Yesteryear by Little House Needleworks. I am stitching it over one on 28 ct Summer Khaki. I love stitching over one, it really makes the details stand out and the design seems to almost pop off the fabric. The stitched part in the picture measures about 2 3/4 inches long.
I received the my order in the mail that included the Oatmeal thread so I can now go back and get Winter Whites finished up, hopefully by the end of the week.
Until Next Time,
Kim

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesteryear is looking great. It looks good on the khaki fabric.

Connie B said...

Lookin' good! Can't wait to see this one completed!

Barb said...

I nominated you for Kreative Blogger Award. See my Blog to pick it up and for details.

Sue said...

Over one? It looks beautiful. I've left you a surprise on my blog ;)