I am hoping this will help to cure my stitching slump. I had a GC from 123 Stitch and used it on some new charts. I think I will start one of the new LHN charts next but am not sure. I am almost done Milk & Cookies for Santa by Lizzie Kate, I only have the border on the right side to finish and I plan to finish it tonight while watching TV.
It was very cold here today and is supposed to be even colder tomorrow. The temperature right now at 6:15 PM is already 7 below! I wonder how many more days until Spring? LOL!
Until Next Time,
Kim
7 years ago

4 comments:
You've got some great new stash! Stay Warm!!!
Oooh Kim! Love your new stash!
Great choices!
Stay warm!
Your new stash is great. Looking forward to see which you choose to stitch first.
Enjoy your new stash!!
Post a Comment