Since Thanksgiving, I have been in a stitching slump, I pick my stitching up only to stitch for a few minutes and then put it aside and go do something else. I started this Joy ornament December 15th and I still am not finished. I am stitching it on 28 ct mushroom over 2 with DMC threads...Hopefully, as life gets back to normal tomorrow, my stitching mojo will return. In the meantime, if you happen to see my mojo, would you please put it in an envelope and send it back to me?
Thanks to those that stop by to visit and leave a comment, I appreciate them more than you know and I promise to do a better job leaving comments when I visit other stitcher's blogs.
Until Next Time,
Kim

5 comments:
I will send you some mojo promptly! I enjoy seeing your stitching, so please keep it up :)
We all go through fallow periods ... it's perfectly natural ... part of the process. You probably go through periods when you seem to stitch every free leisure moment you have ... but somehow none of us every consider those high points abnormal and we tend to worry unduly about the low points. Just relax and enjoy what you are doing to the max ... the stitching mojo will return when it has been replenished by a little diversity in your daily routines.
Really cute start! Hope your stitching mojo returns :)
Girl, I know that feeling...but ya gotta finish this one...it's too darn cute!!
I lost my mojo last year too, but I found it again! It will come back to you!
Post a Comment