Thursday, July 16, 2009

Christmas In July...

About this time every year, my thoughts wander ahead several months to Christmas. I know it is early but I begin to start thinking about the cards and gifts I want to make for others and also what ornaments and stitching I want to make for me. This year is no different :) I found one of my favorite Christmas commercials on YouTube today and wanted to share it...This is a really old commercial that was on our local TV stations for many, many years. From the first little ding of the bell, I would always stop whatever I was doing and go watch it and it was a habit I unknowlingly passed on to my son :)




I hope this put a smile on your face :)

Until Next Time,
Kim

4 comments:

riona said...

Even if you are not a cat person, that has to make you laugh out loud. Thanks for the early morning smile!

Marie said...

Oh, that was so cute!!! We had lunch with friends today and I mentioned Christmas was coming and my friend said "hush your mouth". Ha! This year is rushing on by. Just this week, I have started on some tatted snowflakes for Christmas. I will post them later on my blog.

Carol said...

Awww...that is the cutest commercial, Kim! It is never too early to think about Christmas--I just posted a new Christmas finish on my blog in fact! I'll have to show this commercial to my my middle son--he is a major cat lover, too!

Cindy F. said...

OK! That is just too darn precious!!
It's like 2 innocent babies having the best time!! Just adorable! Thanks for sharing that...it definitely made me smile:)