I finished up the stitching on Autumn Harvest last week and just never got around to taking a photo and posting it. I really am very pleased with the finish. I stitched it over one on 28 ct cloth and it love how it looks. I placed the ruler beside it to give you a better idea of the true size.
By Little House Needleworks
Stitched on 28 ct cloth over 1
DMC Threads
It appears that summer weather has finally arrived at least for the past few days... Hard to believe it is now August and Tyler will start football two weeks from today and summer vacation is only four more weeks. Can't believe I am saying this, but I am actually anxious to get back to work.
Hope to find a bit of time to stitch tomorrow, I have the cross stitching done on the chickadee but need to do the backstitching.
Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:
Sweet finish! I love how it looks done over 1!
Oh, that is lovely, Kim! And you are so brave to stitch over one--I am a bit nervous to attempt it :)
how pretty. congrats on a nice finish. I hope you have a great day,Kimberly
Post a Comment