Monday, August 24, 2009

Pumpkin PatchProgress...









Made a little more progress on Pumpkin Patch over the weekend. This one has been fun to stitch so far and it really makes me look forward to fall. I am stitching this one over one on 28 ct Lambswool with DMC threads....It seems like lately I am stitching everything on this color or Summer Khaki, I think I need to branch out a bit.

Today, I am working on Always & Forever by Little House Needleworks and I am hoping to finish it up before I go to bed tonight.

I return to work later this week and although it will be good to get back and be on a schedule again, I am still wondering where the Summer went??

Until Next
Time,
Kim

3 comments:

TammyK said...

Love your Pumpkin Patch :o) I know, where did the summer go?? It's so cool here today it feels like autumn already.

Carol said...

You and I must have the same taste in what to stitch Kim! I have this in my stash and just love it. Don't know about stitching it over one, though...Someday I'll get brave and just try it! Good luck with your return to work (you must be a teacher?)...

Anonymous said...

Love your progress. I agree the summer went by way too quick