I finally finished up the stitching on the Christmas Chickadee. Can you believe there are 25 different colors in this one small piece! I must say this one did challenge my patience a couple of times and I did make a couple of mistakes that I had to rip out and redo. I love the finish and seeing how nice it looks makes it worth the time and effort it took to complete. I stitched this one on 18 ct white aida using DMC threads. It will eventually be an ornament I think :)
Got the school shopping for Tyler about finished up, just need a couple of t-shirts and some underclothes and he is finished. Shoe shopping for Tyler is always the worst part but he surprised me this year and actually bought the first pair he found...I was so excited they had his size and they felt great on his feet.
I am working on Holly and Berries by Little House Needleworks today and hope to beable to finish it up this week.
Until Next Time,
Kim
Got the school shopping for Tyler about finished up, just need a couple of t-shirts and some underclothes and he is finished. Shoe shopping for Tyler is always the worst part but he surprised me this year and actually bought the first pair he found...I was so excited they had his size and they felt great on his feet.
I am working on Holly and Berries by Little House Needleworks today and hope to beable to finish it up this week.
Until Next Time,
Kim

3 comments:
Christmas Chick is too adorable :o) My Tyler started his senior year of high school today. Seems like just yesterday I was taking him to Kindergarten...
Your Christmas chick turned out so cute, Kim! Don't you just love that little Santa cap on him? Hope Tyler has a good year in school...
OMG how stinkin cute is that birdie! I have a "thing" for birdies. Adorable...good work.
Post a Comment