Saturday, February 20, 2010

Card Class & Bugged....

Sorry, no stitching updates to share today, I had supper, cuddled up on the couch with a blanket, two kitties and a couple of books I have been reading and the next thing I knew it was time for bed. I couldnt believe how fast the evening went. This morning I went to card class at a local scrapbook store and thought I would share a photo of the cards we made instead.


This class we made a variety of cards, two Sympathy cards, two Thank-you cards, two Get Well cards and a St Patricks Day card. I was sure to buy some more supplies so I can remake some of them for those moments when you need a card in a hurry.

Now for the other part of the title of this post, I want to share these photos of my son Tyler and his buddy Bug...

His name actually started out as Cuddle Bug and in just a few short days it was shortened to just "Bug" and it stuck. He is truly my Son's cat and will do anything to be as close to him as he can be. We have had him now for eight years and he sure brings a smile to our face every day.



He actually sat like this for well over an hour, sometimes watching the screen and sometimes just staring at Tyler. My husband and I have wondered over the years if we should say Tyler and his pet Bug or if the correct thing to say is Bug and his pet Tyler...Either way I hope it makes you smile :)

Until Next Time,

Kim

1 comments:

Carol said...

Wow! I'm amazed that you made all of those cards in one morning, Kim! They are so unique--love the snowmen sneezing :)

Oh, and your all black cat reminds me of our old Shadow cat--I miss him so much and it has been almost 3 years. Like yours, he just followed my middle son around like they were glued at the hip...so cute!