Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kniting Dishcloths....











Yesterday afternoon I decided to dig out my knitting bag and work some more on some dishcloths. I had originally started these last fall to give to some co-workers for Christmas but just didn't get them done in time so I have a good head start on this Christmas. I am planning to make sets of three dishcloths, two solid color basket weave ones and one in a different pattern with variegated yarn that matches the solid colors. I have been looking at some of the patterns for pot scrubbers made with nylon but not sure if I could figure it out.

This morning it is lightly snowing and the sun is shining too...we have only had a trace of snow so far for the month of February and many areas are now bare. The temps have been above average and yesterday an ice fishing derby in Southern Maine was halted after seven people went thru the ice, thankfully, they are alright. Ed and Tyler went North Thursday to go snowmobiling and are now on their way home, if we don't get a snow storm soon, they may have already taking their last ride of the season. It sure has been a strange winter.

Until Next Time,
Kim

0 comments: